Widely prized for its sweet, mild taste and delicate texture, Barramundi has been favorably compared to striped bass, red snapper, grouper, and other premium white fish, including the Hawaiian Opakapaka.
Every morning, Wayne Samiere and his team wake up long before the Honolulu sunrise. They’re headed to the docks to personally inspect and hand-select the fish they’re purchasing for the day at the Honolulu fish market. Honolulu Fish Company provides the entire nation the same kind of freshness that only Hawaiian locals had access to before.
Each package includes 3 lbs. of Barramundi
Instructions / Storage
All products arrive raw in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with dry ice and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the dry ice to evaporate. Upon receipt, please refrigerate.
Detailed storage and preparation instructions are included with each package.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Honolulu Fish Company ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.