Hawaiian Wahoo is also called Ono which means “good to eat” in local Hawaiian Pidgin language. This fish is noted for its smooth, silky texture. When it’s cooked Wahoo turns snow white and has a texture like tuna.
- Each package includes 1 Hawaiian Wahoo Fillet
- Each Fillet weighs approximately 3 lbs.
Instructions / Storage
All products arrive raw in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with Gel Ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the ice pack to melt in transit. Upon receipt, please cook or refrigerate.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Honolulu Fish Company ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.