Hawaiian Kajiki, also known as Pacific Blue Marlin, is a local Hawaiian secret, but can be yours too! It is a popular seafood for making one of Hawaii’s favorite dishes, Poke. The flavor is even and gentle and can be used in any recipe that calls for Ahi. In fact, it has a texture like tuna.
Each package includes six 8 oz. steaks.
Instructions / Storage
All products arrive raw in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with Gel Ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the ice pack to melt in transit. Upon receipt, please cook or refrigerate.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Honolulu Fish Company ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge.
- California Residents | Local regulations prohibit Honolulu Fish Company from shipping Kajiki (Pacific Blue Marlin) to any city in California. Even though our system will let you purchase marlin, we are sorry but we will be unable to process your order.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.