Chocolate gelato, with a peanut butter cup crust, topped with peanut butter fudge, and a sprinkle of peanut butter crumble. This cake is entirely vegan!
Honeysuckle Gelato began in 2011 as a passion project for three friends with a simple mission to “Be Sweet.” Since its founding as an Atlanta ice cream truck, Honeysuckle Gelato has always been as rich, creamy, and smooth as it is innovative. Today it can be found in Atlanta’s Ponce City Market and at Optimist Hall in Charlotte, with additional shops planned throughout the Southeast. Honeysuckle Gelato has been praised by countless food media outlets, and its Brown Butter Crunch Gelato was named the state’s top confection in the 2018 Flavor of Georgia contest.
This package serves 12 people and includes 1 Peanut Butter Cup Gelato Cake
- Each Gelato Cake measures 9" and weighs 3 lbs.
Water, Sugar, Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa, Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Lecithin), Cocoa Powder, Peanut Butter, Fudge (Sugar, Coconut Milk, Peanut Butter, Cocoa Powder), Peanut Butter Crumble (Flour, Sugar, Peanut Butter, Salt), Xanthan Gum
Instructions / Storage
- Gelato Cakes ship frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- DO NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, remove Gelato Cake from packaging and store in the freezer
- Gelato cakes can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 month
- Remove from the freezer 15-20 minutes prior to serving and thaw in the refrigerator
- Use wax paper to remove cake from the box
- Slice & Serve!
- Honeysuckle Gelato ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.