This is Honest Biscuits special flavored biscuit is made with housemade lemon curd and lemon zest. Heat it up as a savory, mobile snack, or make that bad boy into a sandwich. Yes, they’re THAT big!
- This package includes 8 Giant Lemon Biscuits
- These are not your regular sized puny lil biscuits. These are HUGE. Approximately 3-4 inches x 3-4 inches x 3-4 tall
- Serves 8-12 people
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits are baked fresh and shipped with ice packs
- Upon arrival, place in the freezer unless you plan to serve these within a day or two. We recommend individually wrapping them for longer life in the freezer
- To serve, allow biscuits to thaw for about 2 hours (or overnight). Then bake in toaster oven or preheated oven at 375 degrees for 5 – 6 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Biscuits ship on Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Recommended for you
More from Washington
Honest Biscuits REVIEWS
The gluten-free Honest Biscuits are among the best gluten-free products I have tasted!
Maria B. - Miami, FL
This is the best gluten-free biscuit ever.
Rick McDonald - Kennewick, WA
Honest Biscuits are a meal in themselves! The MacGregor (Beecher's cheese, bacon and caramelized onions) were delicious! Now, the Lemon Curd! Also a meal in itself - a huge biscuit, and so fresh! I even bought extra lemon curd to go with them!
Glenys C - Mountain View, CA