This is Honest Biscuits special flavored biscuit is made with housemade lemon curd and lemon zest. Heat it up as a savory, mobile snack, or make that bad boy into a sandwich. Yes, they’re THAT big!
Art Stone first made biscuits with his grandmother in rural North Carolina at the age of four. After he “helped” her make the biscuits for dinner, she would give him dough to make into biscuity animals. Today, Stone is trying to match his grandmother’s biscuit-making skills and respect her legacy with Honest Biscuits, which he opened in 2015 in Seattle, Washington.
- This package includes 8 Giant Lemon Biscuits
- These are not your regular sized puny lil biscuits. These are HUGE. Approximately 3-4 inches x 3-4 inches x 3-4 tall
- Serves 8-12 people
Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine, Riboflavin, And Folic Acid), Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Nonfat Milk, Enzymes, Active Cultures, Organic Palm Fruit Shortening, Buttermilk (Cultured Grade A Lowfat Milk And Fat-Free Milk, Nonfat Milk Solids, Salt, Sodium Citrate), Baking Powder, Organic Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, Butter (Cream), Lemon Juice, Egg, Sugar, Lemon Zest.
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits are baked fresh
- Upon arrival, place in the freezer unless you plan to serve these within a day or two. We recommend individually wrapping them for longer life in the freezer
- To serve, allow biscuits to thaw for about 2 hours (or overnight). Then bake in toaster oven or preheated oven at 375 degrees for 5 – 6 minutes
- Biscuits ship on Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.