Honest Biscuits ships its famous biscuits nationwide on Goldbelly! This is Honest Biscuits’ classic “plain” biscuit made with local creamery butter baked into the middle. Heat it up as a savory, mobile snack, or make that bad boy into a sandwich. Yes, they’re THAT big and perfectly paired with a local jam.
Honest Biscuits was founded by Art Stone, who first made biscuits with his grandmother in rural North Carolina at the age of four. After he “helped” her make the biscuits for dinner, she would give him dough to make into biscuity animals. As he grew and bounced around between careers in law, art, and food, Stone always came back to biscuits; all the while trying to match his grandmother’s biscuit-making skills. Opened in 2015, Honest Biscuits in Seattle, Washington, is Stone’s attempt to respect his grandmother’s legacy while injecting his own life experience with the goal of taking giant biscuits to the next level.
This package serves 8-12 people and includes
- 8 Giant Gluten-Free Biscuts (3"- 4″ × 3″- 4″ × 3″- 4")
- 1 jar Local Jam (7 oz.)
Organic Millet Flour, Tapioca Flour, Teff Flour, Organic Sorghum Flour, Organic Amaranth Flour, Corn Starch, Xanthan Gum, Cultured Pasteurized Milk & Cream, Nonfat Milk, Enzymes, Active Cultures, Organic Palm Fruit Shortening, Buttermilk (Cultured Grade A Lowfat Milk And Fat-Free Milk, Nonfat Milk Solids, Salt, Sodium Citrate), Baking Powder, Potato Starch, Organic Cane Sugar, Butter (Cream), Sea Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits are baked fresh and shipped.
- Upon arrival, place biscuits in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, place jam in the refrigerator.
- Biscuits last up to 2 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 month in the freezer (individually wrapped).
- Allow biscuits to thaw for about 2 hours (or overnight).
- Preheat toaster oven to 375°F.
- Bake biscuits for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove, serve, and enjoy!
- Biscuits ship on Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.