This is Honest Biscuits classic “plain” biscuit made with local creamery butter baked into the middle. Heat it up as a savory, mobile snack, or make that bad boy into a sandwich. Yes, they’re THAT big! Perfectly paired with Bow Hill’s organic blueberry jam, made by the Soltes family from organic blueberries grown on their farm in Skagit Valley!
- This package includes 8 Giant Gluten Free Biscuits + 1 jar of Bow Hill Organic Blueberry Jam (7 oz.)
- These are not your regular sized puny lil biscuits. These are HUGE. Approximately 3-4 inches x 3-4 inches x 3-4 tall
- Serves 8-12 people
Jam: Organic Blueberries, organic evaporated cane sugar, organic lemon juice, pectin, organic spices
Biscuits: Organic millet flour, tapioca flour, teff flour, organic sorghum flour, organic amaranth flour, corn starch, xanthan gum, cultured pasteurized milk & cream, nonfat milk, enzymes, active cultures, Organic Palm Fruit Shortening, Buttermilk (cultured grade A lowfat milk and fat free milk, nonfat milk solids, salt, sodium citrate), baking powder, potato starch, organic cane sugar, butter (cream), sea salt; Jam – Organic Blueberries, organic evaporated cane sugar, organic lemon juice, pectin, organic spices.
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits are baked fresh and shipped with ice packs
- Upon arrival, place in the freezer unless you plan to serve these within a day or two. We recommend individually wrapping them for longer life in the freezer
- To serve, allow biscuits to thaw for about 2 hours (or overnight). Then bake in toaster oven or preheated oven at 375 degrees for 5 – 6 minutes
- Jam must be stored in the refrigerator after opening
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Biscuits ship on Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.