Honest Biscuit’s fluffy southern-style buttermilk biscuits flavored with sweet crispy bits and Bow Hill Organic Blueberries grown in the Skagit Valley of Washington State!
- This package includes 8 Fresh Blueberry Crisp Biscuits
- These are not your regular sized puny lil biscuits. These are HUGE. Approximately 3-4 inches x 3-4 inches x 3-4 tall
- Serves 8-10 people
Jam: Organic Blueberries, organic evaporated cane sugar, organic lemon juice, pectin, organic spices
Biscuits: Flour (wheat our, malted barley our, niacin, iron, thiamine, riboavin, and folic acid), cultured pasteurized milk and cream, nonfat milk, enzymes, active cultures, organic palm fruit shortening, Buttermilk (cultured grade A lowfat milk and fat free milk, nonfat milk solids, salt, sodium citrate), baking powder, organic cane sugar, sea salt, butter (cream); Jam – Organic Blueberries, organic evaporated cane sugar, organic lemon juice, pectin, organic spices
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits are baked fresh and shipped with ice packs
- Upon arrival, place in the freezer unless you plan to serve these within a day or two. We recommend individually wrapping them for longer life in the freezer
- To serve, allow biscuits to thaw for about 2 hours (or overnight). Then bake in toaster oven or preheated oven at 375 degrees for 5 – 6 minutes
- Jam must be stored in the refrigerator after opening
- Biscuits ship on Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.