Honest Biscuit’s fluffy southern-style buttermilk biscuits flavored with sweet crispy bits and Bow Hill Organic Blueberries grown in the Skagit Valley of Washington State!
- This package includes 8 Fresh Blueberry Crisp Biscuits
- These are not your regular sized puny lil biscuits. These are HUGE. Approximately 3-4 inches x 3-4 inches x 3-4 tall
- Serves 8-10 people
Jam: Organic Blueberries, organic evaporated cane sugar, organic lemon juice, pectin, organic spices
Biscuits: Flour (wheat our, malted barley our, niacin, iron, thiamine, riboavin, and folic acid), cultured pasteurized milk and cream, nonfat milk, enzymes, active cultures, organic palm fruit shortening, Buttermilk (cultured grade A lowfat milk and fat free milk, nonfat milk solids, salt, sodium citrate), baking powder, organic cane sugar, sea salt, butter (cream); Jam – Organic Blueberries, organic evaporated cane sugar, organic lemon juice, pectin, organic spices
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits are baked fresh and shipped with ice packs
- Upon arrival, place in the freezer unless you plan to serve these within a day or two. We recommend individually wrapping them for longer life in the freezer
- To serve, allow biscuits to thaw for about 2 hours (or overnight). Then bake in toaster oven or preheated oven at 375 degrees for 5 – 6 minutes
- Jam must be stored in the refrigerator after opening
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Biscuits ship on Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.