Scratch-Made Original Biscuits - 12 Pack
Chef/Owner Robert Stehling opened this beacon of Low Country goodness in a historic house in 1996. Two decades and a James Beard Award for best Chef in the Southeast later, Hominy Grill continues to be THE spot to eat for locals and visitors alike looking to feast on perfectly executed southern classics. Their biscuits were named the nation’s best by Road Food’s “500 Things to Eat Before it’s Too Late.” You can even choose to make it truly a southern feast by adding Pimento Cheese, scratch made Sausage Gravy or even a dozen Pimento Cheese Biscuits!
- This package includes 12 Hominy’s legendary Original Scratch Made Biscuits
- Add Pimento Cheese or Sausage Gravy for an additional charge
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits are made to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs
- Follow the heating instructions below. Detailed reheating instructions are also included in each box
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Place frozen biscuits on a sheet pan and heat for 25 minutes until golden brown (biscuits do not need to be thawed)
- Hominy Grill only ships a limited quantity on Tuesdays and Thursdays each week
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.