Original Biscuits + Gravy Pack
Hominy Grill ships its legendary biscuits and gravy nationwide on Goldbelly! Fluffy biscuits paired with Hominy Grill’s made from scratch sausage gravy: you’ve got everything you need to create your very own Southern breakfast regardless of where you actually live.
James Beard Award-winning Chef/Owner Robert Stehling opened this beacon of Low Country goodness in a historic house in Charleston, South Carolina, in 1996. Since then, Hominy Grill continues to be the spot to eat for locals and visitors alike looking to feast on perfectly executed Southern classics like their biscuits, which were named the nation’s best by Road Food’s “500 Things to Eat Before it’s Too Late.”
This package serves 12 and includes:
- 1 Dozen of Hominy’s Legendary Scratch Made Biscuits
- 1 Quart of Scratch Made Sausage Gravy
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits are made to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs
- Follow the heating instructions below. Detailed reheating instructions are also included in each box
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Place frozen biscuits on a sheet pan and heat for 25 minutes until golden brown (biscuits do not need to be thawed)
- Pour gravy into a sauce pan and heat on a stove top until hot (You may need to add a little water to adjust thickness)
- Alternatively, gravy can also be placed in a microwave bowl and microwaved until hot
- Hominy Grill only ships a limited quantity on Tuesdays and Thursdays each week
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.