This Double Chocolate Ring Cake is baked inside a beautiful eco-friendly baking form. A moist double chocolate cake made with two unique cocoas and semi-sweet chocolate chips baked inside. A chocolate lover’s dream!
Founded in 1988 by Father Gregory Boyle, Homeboy Bakery is an offshoot of Homeboy Industries, a Los Angeles nonprofit that helps previously incarcerated and formerly gang-involved men and women become contributing members of their community. Each of the cakes, cookies, and other baked goods are handmade daily using only fresh, wholesome ingredients. The bakery employs dozens of aspiring bakers and trainees. By supporting the bakery, you’re not just ordering delicious baked goods; you’re also supporting a very worthy cause.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes an 8" Double Chocolate Ring Cake
All-purpose Flour, Cake Flour, Medium Brown Sugar, Granulated Sugar, Cocoa, Chocolate Chips, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Granulated Salt, Canola Oil Yogurt Base, Water, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Items arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store items at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer.
- Items last up to 2 days at room temperature, 1 week in the refrigerator, or 2 weeks in the freezer.
- Homeboy Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.