This Cinnamon Pecan Ring Cake is a moist cinnamon cake filled and layered with brown sugar cinnamon pecan filling! This is Homeboy Bakery’s best-selling cake.
Founded by Father Gregory Boyle in 1988, Homeboy Bakery is an offshoot of Homeboy Industries, a Los Angeles nonprofit that helps previously incarcerated and formerly gang-involved men and women become contributing members of their community. For over 30 years, Homeboy Industries has been proving that compassion, love, and connection to a community of kinship can help people change their lives. Each of the cakes, cookies, and other baked goods are handmade daily using only fresh, wholesome ingredients. The bakery employs dozens of aspiring bakers and trainees who work in the bakery and in managing the growing business. By supporting the bakery, you’re not just ordering a delicious baked good; you’re also supporting a very worthy cause.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes an 8" Cinnamon Pecan Ring Cake
All-purpose Flour, Cake Flour, Medium Brown Sugar, Granulated Sugar, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Granulated Salt, Canola Oil, Whole Fresh Egg, Buttermilk, Pecans
Instructions / Storage
- Items arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store items at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer.
- Items last up to 2 days at room temperature, 1 week in the refrigerator, or 2 weeks in the freezer.
- Homeboy Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.