This cinnamon coffee cake is the perfect treat for breakfast or dessert. One of Homeboy Bakery’s best-selling cakes, it is made with buttermilk and has a light cinnamon flavor.
Founded in 1988 by Father Gregory Boyle, Homeboy Bakery is an offshoot of Homeboy Industries, a Los Angeles nonprofit that helps previously incarcerated and formerly gang-involved men and women become contributing members of their community. Each of the cakes, cookies, and other baked goods are handmade daily using only fresh, wholesome ingredients. The bakery employs dozens of aspiring bakers and trainees. By supporting the bakery, you’re not just ordering delicious baked goods; you’re also supporting a very worthy cause.
This package serves 4-8 people and includes an 8" Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- Each coffee cake weighs 1 lb. 8 oz.
All-purpose flour, cake flour, medium brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, granulated salt, canola oil, whole fresh egg, buttermilk
Instructions / Storage
- Baked Goods arrive ready to enjoy
- May be kept at room temperature for up to 2 days, refrigerated for up to 1 week, or frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Homeboy Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.