Banana Praline Ring Cake
This Banana Praline Ring Cake is baked inside a beautiful eco-friendly baking form. A moist banana pecan praline cake with is filled with fresh bananas, toasted pecans, and brown sugar. It’s perfect for breakfast, brunch, and dessert.
Homeboy Bakery is an offshoot of Homeboy Industries, a nonprofit that helps previously incarcerated and formerly gang-involved men and women become contributing members of their community. For over 30 years, they’ve been proving that compassion, love and connection to a community of kinship can help people change their lives.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes an 8" Banana Praline Ring Cake
Cake flour, baking powder, yogurt, canola, water, fresh eggs, banana puree, pecans, fresh banana chips, brown sugar, pecans, and butter
Instructions / Storage
- Baked Goods arrive ready to enjoy
- May be kept at room temperature for up to 2 days, refrigerated for up to 1 week, or frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Homeboy Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.