A5 Japanese Kobe & Wagyu Strip Steak Pack
Holy Grail Steak Co. ships its famous Japanese Kobe and Wagyu steak nationwide on Goldbelly! Named after the city of Kobe in Hyogo Prefecture, Japan, this remote region’s isolated genetics allowed for the development of what is known today as the Tajima line, a very pure genetic breed whose purity is jealously guarded by the small farmers that comprise the Kobe association. Kobe Beef is extremely rare with under 1,000 head a year exported worldwide.
San Francisco’s Holy Grail Steak Co. was founded with one goal in mind: to sell the world’s greatest steaks. On this mission for Steak Nirvana, Holy Grail Steak Co. has connected artisanal farms and ranches to produce authentic Japanese Kobe beef. Founded by Michael Coggins and Cameron Hughes in 2018, Holy Grail Steak Co. works exclusively with best-in-class producer partners who live by the “Golden Rule of Cow:” that a steak only tastes as good as it was raised. Welcome to Steak Nirvana!
All purveyors of Kobe Beef operate under an exclusive license of the Kobe-Niku.
This package includes:
- 1 Kobe Wagyu A5 Strip Steak (13 oz.)
- 1 Miyazaki-Gyu Wagyu A5 Strip Steak (13 oz.)
- 1 Hokkaido – Tokachi Farm A5 Strip (13 oz.)
- Steaks come in a beautiful black and gold branded box. Perfect for a gift!
Holy Grail Steak Co. is the only online retailer of Authentic Kobe.
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship uncooked and frozen with dry ice, do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Steaks are cut by master butchers, immediately vacuum sealed, and blast frozen to -30F
- The blast freezing method completely protects and preserves the steaks in their original, perfectly-aged state and in no way compromises their quality
- An ice- or cold-water bath is recommended for a quick thaw but the best way is to allow your steaks to defrost in your refrigerator 24-48 hours
- Never defrost steaks in warm or hot water
- Frozen, uncooked steaks may be enjoyed within 4 months
- Holy Grail Steak Co ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.