A5 Japanese Kobe & Wagyu Strip Steak Pack
With decades of collective experience in the best steakhouses, abattoirs, pastures, and butcheries, Holy Grail Steak Co. has spent the last several years with one goal in mind: procure the World’s Greatest Steaks. On this mission for Steak Nirvana they have connected artisanal farms and ranches who live by the Golden Rule of Cow, a steak only tastes as good as it was raised.
Named after the city of Kobe in Hyogo Prefecture, this remote regions isolated genetics allowed for the development of what is known today as the Tajima line, a very pure genetic breed whose purity jealously guarded by the small farmers that comprise the Kobe association. Kobe Beef is extremely rare with under 1,000 head a year exported for the entire globe.
All purveyors of Kobe Beef operate under exclusive license of the Kobe-Niku.
This package includes:
- 1 Kobe Wagyu A5 Strip Steak (13 oz.)
- 1 Miyazaki-Gyu Wagyu A5 Strip Steak (13 oz.)
- 1 Hokkaido – Tokachi Farm A5 Strip (13 oz.)
- Steaks come in a beautiful black and gold branded box. Perfect for a gift!
Holy Grail Steak Co. is the only online retailer of Authentic Kobe.
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship uncooked and frozen with dry ice, do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Steaks are cut by master butchers, immediately vacuum sealed, and blast frozen to -30F
- The blast freezing method completely protects and preserves the steaks in their original, perfectly-aged state and in no way compromises their quality
- An ice- or cold-water bath is recommended for a quick thaw but the best way is to allow your steaks to defrost in your refrigerator 24-48 hours
- Never defrost steaks in warm or hot water
- Frozen, uncooked steaks may be enjoyed within 4 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Holy Grail Steak Co ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.