Double Stack Burger Kit for 2
This kit contains everything you need to recreate Holeman & Finch’s legendary burger at home: four 4-ounce uncooked original H&F burger patties, 2 fresh-baked pain de mie burger buns, unsalted butter, housemade ketchup, mustard, bread & butter pickles, American cheese, and shaved red onions!
This burger was introduced to the Holeman & Finch menu as a late-night special for service industry professionals, so only 24 were originally offered per night. It quickly became the talk of the town, however, so eventually it became a full-time menu item, and there was much rejoicing. It’s absolute burger perfection, and it’s even been named the best burger in America.
Since its founding by chef Linton Hopkins and his wife Gina in Atlanta in 2002, Holeman & Finch has staked its claim as one of the city’s most popular and beloved restaurants. It remains the flagship of their restaurant group, Hopkins and Company, which has grown to include restaurants all throughout the city, and Hopkins has won the James Beard Award for Best Chef Southeast (among countless other accolades) for his efforts.
This kit serves 2 people and includes everything you need to make 2 Double Stack Burgers.
- 4 Ground Beef Patties (each 4 oz.)
- 2 Fresh Baked Burger Buns (each 3.5 oz.)
- Unsalted Butter (1 oz.)
- Housemade Ketchup (2 oz.)
- Housemade Mustard (2 oz.)
- Bread & Butter Pickles (4 oz.)
- Shaved Red Onions (4 oz.)
- 4 Slices of American Cheese (each .8 oz.)
- Burger Patties require cooking
Uncooked Original Ground Patties – 100% Beef
Freshly Baked Pan De Mie Burger Buns – Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Butter, Sugar
H&F Ketchup – Tomato, Onion Powder, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Water, Assorted Spices
H&F Mustard – Mustard Powder, Salt, Sugar, Water, Vinegar, Assorted Spices
Bread & Butter Pickles – Onion, Vinegar, Sugar, Pepper, Assorted Spices
Kraft American Cheese Slices
Shaved Red Onions
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Freezing is not recommended
- Buns may be kept at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- Burger patties and condiments can stay in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Heat a cast iron pan or griddle of medium-high heat.
- Spread the butter across the cut surface of the buns, making sure to go all the way to the edge.
- Add buns to the griddle, cut side down, and toast until golden brown across the entire surface, then set aside on a plate.
- Season the patties on one side with salt.
- Add the patties to the pan, seasoned side down.
- Season the other side of the patty.
- Using a spatula, firmly press the patties into the pan, making sure to apply pressure to the edges of the patty.
- When the burger is a deep brown color on the cooking surface, flip the patties in the pan.
- Press again, making sure to apply pressure to the edges
- Add the onions on top of one of the patties.
- Top both patties with cheese, then place the patty without onions on top of the patty with onions.
- Allow the cheese to melt, about 30 seconds, and remove the patties from the pan and place onto the bottom bun.
- Top with 4 pickles, and then top bun.
- Holeman & Finch Burger ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.