The first location of Hobee’s was opened by Peter Taber and his family in 1974, and its menu of fresh and healthy entrees was so successful that over the years it expanded to six Silicon Valley locations. Hobee’s has attracted a devoted following of everyone from local students to tech titans, who flock there for its famous burgers, vegetarian offerings and breakfasts, which have earned it countless “best breakfast” awards.
The star of that breakfast menu is Hobee’s famous coffeecake, which was developed by Taber and added to the menu in 1975. Their Pumpkin Walnut Coffeecake is a fall special and is shipped in a decorative tin and is perfect simply warmed in the microwave and topped with a pat of butter.
This package serves up to 12 people and includes a GIANT Pumpkin Walnut Coffeecake
- Each Coffee Cake measures 12″ × 9″ and weighs 4 lbs.
Enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), pumpkin puree, walnuts, water, sugar, partially hydrogenated soybean and cottonseed oils, nonfat milk, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, sodium aluminum phosphate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), eggs, salt, food starch-modified, dextrose, emulsifier (propylene glycol monoester, mono-diglycerides, soy lecithin, sodium stearoyl lactylate), soy flour, cellulose gum, natural and artificial flavors.
Allergy Information: This product contains wheat, milk, eggs, and soy. It is made on equipment that also makes products containing tree nuts.
For Cinnamon Streusel Topping: Sugar, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folate), partially hydrogenated soybean and cottonseed oils, cinnamon, molasses, salt, wheat starch, silicon dioxide (prevents caking), artificial butter flavor, soy lecithin.
Allergy Information: This product contains wheat and milk. It is made on equipment that also makes products containing soy, eggs and tree nuts."
Instructions / Storage
- Coffeecakes ship frozen, however, please expect them to arrive thawed
- Upon arrival cakes may be kept at room temperature, refrigerated, or frozen
- Coffeecakes may be kept at room temperature for up to 2 days, refrigerated for up to a week, or frozen for up to 3 months
- Coffeecakes may be enjoyed at room temp, however, heating is recommended
- Preheat oven to 150
- Remove plastic wrap, and heat coffeecake in its tin for 10-15 minutes
- For individual slices, remove from the tin and heat to 30-60 seconds in the microwave
- Serve with butter and enjoy!
- Hobee’s California ships Tuesday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.