The star of Hobee’s breakfast menu is Hobee’s famous coffee cake. This special package includes Hobee’s famous blueberry coffee cake, which is loaded with blueberries and topped with cinnamon streusel. It is shipped with Hobee’s seasonal favorite Pumpkin Walnut Coffeecake that is shipped in a decorative tin and is perfect simply warmed in the microwave and topped with a pat of butter.
Opened in Mountain View, California, by Peter Taber and his family in 1974, Hobee’s menu of fresh and healthy entrées was so successful that Hobee’s expanded to five Silicon Valley locations. Hobee’s has attracted a devoted following of everyone from local students to tech titans, who flock to the California restaurant for its famous burgers, blueberry coffeecake, and breakfasts, which have earned it countless “best breakfast” awards.
This package serves up to 24 people and includes:
- 1 Legendary GIANT Blueberry Coffeecake
- 1 Pumpkin Walnut Coffeecake
- Each Coffee Cake serves 12 people, measures 12″ × 9″, and weighs 4 lbs.
Enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), blueberries, water, sugar, partially hydrogenated soybean and cottonseed oils, nonfat milk, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, sodium aluminum phosphate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), eggs, salt, food starch-modified, dextrose, emulsifier (propylene glycol monoester, mono-diglycerides, soy lecithin, sodium stearoyl lactylate), soy flour, cellulose gum, natural and artificial flavors.
Allergy Information: This product contains wheat, milk, eggs, and soy. It is made on equipment that also makes products containing tree nuts.
For Cinnamon Streusel Topping: Sugar, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folate), partially hydrogenated soybean and cottonseed oils, cinnamon, molasses, salt, wheat starch, silicon dioxide (prevents caking), artificial butter flavor, soy lecithin.
Allergy Information: This product contains wheat and milk. It is made on equipment that also makes products containing soy, eggs and tree nuts."
Instructions / Storage
- Coffeecakes ship frozen, however, please expect them to arrive thawed
- Upon arrival cakes may be kept at room temperature, refrigerated, or frozen
- Coffeecakes may be kept at room temperature for up to 2 days, refrigerated for up to a week, or frozen for up to 3 months
- Coffeecakes may be enjoyed at room temp, however, heating is recommended
- Preheat oven to 150
- Remove plastic wrap, and heat coffeecake in its tin for 10-15 minutes
- For individual slices, remove from the tin and heat to 30-60 seconds in the microwave
- Serve with butter and enjoy!
- Hobee’s California ships Tuesday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.