Hinck Turkey Farm has been raising the best free range birds in New Jersey since 1938. Their turkeys are raised in a natural, drug-free, stress-free manner, in a safe, clean, and healthy growing environment. Hinck turkeys are vegetarians and never eat any animal by-products or synthetic supplements.
Each turkey is hand selected to ensure you get the best of the flock, seasoned with Hinck’s proprietary blend of spices, then slow roasted for maximum flavor. Rather than spending hours prepping and cooking, you can just reheat this fully roasted free-range turkey in under an hour for a perfect holiday dinner (be sure to take all the credit for the perfect meal)!
- Each Whole Roasted Turkey weighs 10 – 11 lbs.
- Serves approximately 10-12 people
Instructions / Storage
- Turkeys ship frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Place turkey in the fridge or freezer upon arrival
- Can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks if the seal is not broken on the bag
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- May be kept in fridge for up to 4 days
- Turkey arrives fully cooked and can be heated according to the following instructions
- Turkey should be fully thawed before heating
- Remove turkey from refrigerator about two hours before heating
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place turkey in a deep roasting pan with a baking rack
- Add a half inch to an inch of water or chicken broth in the pan, making sure the turkey is not touching the liquid
- Cover roasting pan tightly with aluminum foil and place in oven for 40 minutes
- Remove foil and place back into oven to crisp skin, about 10 to 15 minutes
- Use a meat thermometer to check that the deepest part of the breast has reached 130°F
- Remove from oven, allow to rest 15 minutes before carving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hinck’s Turkeys ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry, guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.