Hinck’s Spiral Hams are must haves for your family get together. Chock full of flavor and super moist, these bone-in juicy hams are slow cooked for hours ensuring that traditional smoke house flavor penetrates the deepest part of the meat, then spiral cut around the bone for your convenience. The ham is accompanied by a sweet glaze which can be added to your liking for the perfect compliment to the ham.
Known for raising the best free range turkeys in New Jersey since 1938, Hinck Turkey Farm also offers other crave-worthy specialty meats that are fully cooked and ready to heat and enjoy with your family and special friends.
- Each Spiral-Cut Ham weighs 8 – 9 lbs.
- Serves approximately 8-12 people
Instructions / Storage
- Hams ship frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Place ham in the fridge or freezer upon arrival
- Can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks if the seal is not broken on the bag
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- May be kept in fridge for up to 4 days
- Ham arrives fully cooked and can be heated according to the following instructions
- Ham should be fully thawed before heating
- Remove turkey from refrigerator about two hours before heating
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place ham in a large oven-proof pan
- Heat for 30 minutes (Ham is pre-cooked and only requires heating)
- Coat Ham with included glaze and return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes
- Remove from oven, allow to rest 15 minutes
- The spiral ham is presliced around the bone. To carve meat off the bone, cut straight across the top of the ham above the center of the bone
- When you reach the bone, you should be able to remove the slices, arrange on a platter and serve
- Hinck’s Hams ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry, guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.