Hinck’s Turkey Farm ships its legendary smoked spiral cut ham nationwide on Goldbelly! Hinck’s spiral hams are must haves for your family get-together. Chock full of flavor and super moist, these bone-in juicy hams are slow cooked for hours ensuring that traditional smokehouse flavor penetrates the deepest part of the meat, then spiral cut around the bone for your convenience. The ham is accompanied by a sweet glaze which can be added to your liking for the perfect complement to the ham.
Family-owned Hinck’s Turkey Farm has been raising the best free range birds on their farm in Manasquan, New Jersey, since 1938. Second generation poultry farmer Richard Hinck transformed a small egg business into a famous ready-to-cook turkey business. Their turkeys are vegetarian-fed and are raised in a natural, clean, drug-free, stress-free environment. Each farm-to-table turkey is seasoned with Hinck’s proprietary blend of spices, then slow roasted for maximum flavor.
- Each Spiral-Cut Ham weighs 8 – 9 lbs.
- Serves approximately 8-12 people
Instructions / Storage
- Hams ship frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Place ham in the fridge or freezer upon arrival
- Can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks if the seal is not broken on the bag
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- May be kept in fridge for up to 4 days
- Ham arrives fully cooked and can be heated according to the following instructions
- Ham should be fully thawed before heating
- Remove turkey from refrigerator about two hours before heating
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place ham in a large oven-proof pan
- Heat for 30 minutes (Ham is pre-cooked and only requires heating)
- Coat Ham with included glaze and return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes
- Remove from oven, allow to rest 15 minutes
- The spiral ham is presliced around the bone. To carve meat off the bone, cut straight across the top of the ham above the center of the bone
- When you reach the bone, you should be able to remove the slices, arrange on a platter and serve
- Hinck’s Hams ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry, guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.