Hill Country’s chicken wings are a perfect blend of sweet, spice and smoke – an excellent addition to any tailgating table!
In 2007, Hill Country Barbecue Market debuted on the New York restaurant scene with two smokers, three bars, 250 seats, and a stage built for playing Texas-style music, and was immediately hailed as one of the city’s best barbecue joints. Seven days a week for lunch and dinner, hungry barbecue lovers grab a tray and pony up to a massive counter serving Texas brisket, ribs, pulled pork, Texas sausage, corn pudding, mac & cheese, and many more mouth-watering specialties.
This package serves 8 people and includes:
- 48 Chicken Wings
- 16 oz. Ranch Dressing
- Each wing measures 2.5"
Wings – Mustard Powder, Granulated Garlic, Onion Powder, Paprika, Cayenne, Ancho Powder, Chili Powder, Dark Brown Sugar, Sugar In The Raw, Sugar, Kosher Salt.
Dressing – Mayo, Buttermilk, White Vinegar, Granulated Garlic, Kosher Salt, Black Pepper, Cilantro
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept in the fridge for up to 1 week, or frozen for up to 1 month.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Remove from packaging
- Lay wings out on a baking sheet, leaving room between each wing
- Heat wings for up to 30 minutes, or until warm
- Dip in ranch dressing and enjoy!
- Hill Country Barbecue Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.