BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich Kit for 8
Pulled Pork Sandwiches are a fun and easy way to enjoy Hill Country authentic barbecue at home including: 2 pounds of brined, sweet chili-rubbed pork butt cooked for 12 hours until the shoulder bone comes out clean then flash-frozen, house-made pickled cabbage Chow-Chow slaw, 1 bag of Martin’s potato buns and 8 oz. of tangy Hogwash vinegar barbecue sauce.
This package serves 8 people and includes everything you need to make 8 Pulled Pork Sandwiches:
- 8 Martin’s Potato Buns
- 2 lbs. Pulled Pork
- 1 jar Chow Chow
- 8 oz. Hogwash Vinegar Barbecue Sauce
- Pulled pork: salt, pepper, guajillo, coriander, sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, ancho powder, sugar in the raw, paprika,
- Sauce: cider vinager, garlic powder, onion powder, dried mustard, frenches mustard, ketchup, brown sugar, molasis, salt pepper
- CHOW CHOW: Napa cabbage, salt, cider vineager, rice wine vineager, jalapeno, red onion, sugar, chili flake
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept in the fridge for up to 1 week, or frozen for up to 1 month.
- Remove from packaging
- Preheat oven to 325 degree
- Place meat in ½ pan with 1 cup of water
- Cover and place in the oven at 325 degrees until a thermometer reads 165 degrees or above. About 20 minutes depending on the oven and your refrigerator temp
- Remove from the oven
Build the Sandwiches
- Add pork to the buns
- Top with pork sauce with as little or as much as you like. We recommend starting small and adding as needed.
- Finish with Chow Chow, and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hill Country Barbecue Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.