Hill Country’s signature pulled pork starts with brined, sweet chili-rubbed pork butt that’s smoked for 12 hours until the shoulder bone comes out clean. It’s then flash-frozen and shipped to your door! Also included are house-made pickled cabbage chow-chow slaw, potato buns, and tangy Hogwash vinegar barbecue sauce.
In 2007, Hill Country Barbecue Market debuted on the New York restaurant scene with two smokers, three bars, 250 seats, and a stage built for playing Texas-style music, and was immediately hailed as one of the city’s best barbecue joints. Seven days a week for lunch and dinner, hungry barbecue lovers grab a tray and pony up to a massive counter serving Texas brisket, ribs, pulled pork, Texas sausage, corn pudding, mac & cheese, and many more mouth-watering specialties.
This package serves 8 people and includes everything you need to make 8 Pulled Pork Sandwiches:
- 8 Martin’s Potato Buns
- 2 lbs. Pulled Pork
- 1 jar Chow Chow
- 8 oz. Hogwash Vinegar Barbecue Sauce
- Pulled pork: salt, pepper, guajillo, coriander, sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, ancho powder, sugar in the raw, paprika,
- Sauce: cider vinager, garlic powder, onion powder, dried mustard, frenches mustard, ketchup, brown sugar, molasis, salt pepper
- CHOW CHOW: Napa cabbage, salt, cider vineager, rice wine vineager, jalapeno, red onion, sugar, chili flake
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept in the fridge for up to 1 week, or frozen for up to 1 month.
- Remove from packaging
- Preheat oven to 325 degree
- Place meat in ½ pan with 1 cup of water
- Cover and place in the oven at 325 degrees until a thermometer reads 165 degrees or above. About 20 minutes depending on the oven and your refrigerator temp
- Remove from the oven
Build the Sandwiches
- Add pork to the buns
- Top with pork sauce with as little or as much as you like. We recommend starting small and adding as needed.
- Finish with Chow Chow, and enjoy!
- Hill Country Barbecue Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.