These indulgent chocolate chunk cookies are made with spelt flour from Small Valley Milling and topped with a sprinkle of flaky sea salt.
High Street is the home of some of Philadelphia’s best freshly-baked bread, baked goods, sandwiches, pizzas, and other locally-sourced creative and comforting fare. The cafe is the brainchild of chef Eli Kulp and restaurateur Ellen Yin, both James Beard Award nominees. The team works with local purveyors to source only the highest quality ingredients, including the locally-sourced grain that goes into their spectacular bread.
This package includes your choice of 6 or 12 Spelt Chocolate Chip cookies.
- Each Cookie measures 4.5” and weighs 4 oz.
- Choose to add a bag of honey granola (each 12 oz.)
Spelt Chocolate Chip – Butter, Sugar, Vanilla, Eggs, Spelt Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, Chocolate Chunks
Honey Granola – Brown Sugar, Honey, Butter, Gluten-Free Oats, Slivered Almonds, Pepitas, Cinnamon, Quinoa, Olive Oil and Sun-dried Cherries
Produced in a facility that processes nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Baked Goods arrive fresh and ready to enjoy in branded packaging
- Cookies will last 2 days at room temperature, 3-4 days in the fridge, or up to 2 months frozen
- To thaw, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and heat baked goods for several minutes.
- High Street Philadelphia ships Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.