This traditional braided challah loaf is soft and fluffy with a lacquered exterior. It’s perfect for French Toast!
High Street is home to some of Philly’s best fresh bread, baked goods, sandwiches, pizzas, and other locally-sourced fare. It’s the creation of chef Eli Kulp and restaurateur Ellen Yin, both James Beard Award nominees. They work with local purveyors to source only the highest quality ingredients, including the locally-sourced grain that goes into their legendary bread.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes your choice of 2 loaves of Challah.
- Each Challah measures 9″ × 3.5″ × 3″ and weighs 20 oz.
- Choose to add a bag of honey granola (each 12 oz.)
Challah Options Include:
- Cinnamon Raisin
Challah – "AP Flour, Yeast, Water, Bolted Wheat Flour, Sugar, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Eggs
Honey Granola – Brown Sugar, Honey, Butter, Gluten-Free Oats, Slivered Almonds, Pepitas, Cinnamon, Quinoa, Olive Oil and Sun-dried Cherries
Produced in a facility that processes nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Challah arrives fresh in branded packaging
- Upon arrival, place bread on the counter if consuming immediately, or freeze in an airtight container
- Challah will last 1 day at room temperature, or up to 2 months frozen
- Challah should not be refrigerated
- To thaw, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and heat challah for several minutes.
- High Street Philadelphia ships Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.