Take your pick from a variety of High Street’s famous breads.
High Street is the home of some of Philadelphia’s best freshly-baked bread, baked goods, sandwiches, pizzas, and other locally-sourced creative and comforting fare. The cafe is the brainchild of chef Eli Kulp and restaurateur Ellen Yin, both James Beard Award nominees. The team works with local purveyors to source only the highest quality ingredients, including the locally-sourced grain that goes into their spectacular bread.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes your choice of 2 loaves of bread.
- Each Sesame Sourdough Loaf measures 8″ × 4″ × 4.5″ and weighs 26 oz.
- Each 9th Street 9 Grain Loaf measures 8” x 6.5” and weighs 16 oz.
- Each Caraway Rye Loaf measures 8″ × 4″ × 4.5″ and weighs 26 oz.
- Each Challah measures 9″ × 3.5″ × 3″ and weighs 20 oz.
- Choose to add a bag of honey granola (each 12 oz.)
Loaf Options Include:
- 9th Street 9 Grain – Whole-grain and seeded sandwich bread, robust and hearty flavors with a soft crumb.
- Sesame Sourdough – Toasty, crunchy sourdough studded tasty white sesame seeds.
- Caraway Rye – Old world-style, hearty sourdough rye bread made with with caraway seeds
- Classic Challah – Traditional braided loaf, soft and fluffy, lacquered exterior.
- Cinnamon Raisin Challah – A braided loaf with cinnamon and sweet raisins baked in, perfect for french toast
9th Street 9 Grain – Bread Flour, Whole Spelt Flour, Malted Barley Flour, White Sesame Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Nigella, Poppy Seeds, Corn Meal, Cracked Rye, Buckwheat, Oats, Water, Salt, Sourdough Culture
Sesame Sourdough – Bread Flour, Whole Spelt Flour, Malted Barley Flour, White Sesame Seeds, Water, Salt, Sourdough Culture
Caraway Rye – Bread Flour, Whole Rye Flour, Caraway Seed, Salt,
Challah – "AP flour, Yeast, Water, Bolted Wheat Flour, Sugar, Salt, Sunflower Oil
Honey Granola – Brown Sugar, Honey, Butter, Gluten-Free Oats, Slivered Almonds, Pepitas, Cinnamon, Quinoa, Olive Oil and Sun-dried Cherries
Produced in a facility that processes nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Bread arrives fresh in branded packaging
- Upon arrival, place bread on the counter if consuming immediately, or freeze in an airtight container
- Bread will last 2 days at room temperature, or up to 6 months frozen
- Bread should not be refrigerated
- To thaw, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and heat bread for several minutes.
- High Street Philadelphia ships Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.