The BBQ Cowboy Pork Chop - 2 Pack
Patrick Martins founded Heritage Foods in 2001 to preserve the species of livestock that were the foundation of our food supply for 5000 years. Heritage Foods supports over fifty family farms, that the raise Heritage breeds humanely, outdoors, on pasture, and using traditional farming techniques.
The BBQ Cowbody Pork Chop will blow your mind and your taste buds. Heritage Foods takes the most marbled Newman Farm Berkshire pork chop, butchers it flawlessly, and then rubs it in the most delectable spices. Sweet paprika combined with a hint of chile and maple elevates every bite.
The thickness of the cut allows you to gain a perfectly caramelized crust without overpowering the fantastic Heritage pork flavor. The Berkshire pork chop delivers the ultimate in juiciness and tenderness, guaranteed to create a “wow” moment. This chop is smoky, aromatic, well-balanced, smooth, and mellow.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 2 BBQ Cowboy Pork Chops (36 oz. each)
- Humanely raised on pasture
- 100% antibiotic free
- Raised by independent family farmers
Ingredients: heritage pork, maple sugar, smoked paprika, garlic, onion, black pepper, herbs, spices, sea salt
Humanely raised on pasture
100% antibiotic free
Instructions / Storage
- The BBQ Cowboy Pork Chops – 2 Pack ships uncooked and frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Pork Chops may be placed in the fridge to thaw and can remain refrigerated for up to 7 days after thawing
- It may also be stored frozen for up to 8-12 months
- To prepare, simply sear on high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side to achieve a perfect caramelized crust
- Transfer to a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes
- Rest and carve!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Heritage Foods ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.