Signature Tamworth Maple Sugar Cured Bacon - 3 lbs.
Patrick Martins founded Heritage Foods in 2001 to preserve the species of livestock that were the foundation of our food supply for 5000 years. Heritage Foods supports over fifty family farms, that the raise Heritage breeds humanely, outdoors, on pasture, and using traditional farming techniques.
This Tamworth Maple Sugar Cured Bacon is a true Heritage Foods classic! When people think of bacon, this is it, the most loved bacon in the world — perfect for any and all palates. Produced in a maple sugar cure and sourced from our pasture-raised, rare breed pigs, this sweet bacon is a staple and has been Heritage Foods’ top seller for over ten years.
Paradise Locker Meats cures this bacon to iconic perfection and they have won numerous awards for their family recipe. This is sure to become a fixture in your fridge — the perfect companion for day or night for any recipe!
The secret to great bacon is to start off with great ingredients, and nothing beats a storied Heritage breeds like Tamworth. Like all Heritage breeds, Tamworth comes from a rich culinary tradition and boasts a distinctive, nuanced flavor.
This package includes 3 lbs. of Signature Tamworth Maple Sugar Cured Bacon
- Arrives in 3 packs, (each 1 lb.)
- Humanely raised on pasture
- 100% antibiotic free
- Raised by independent family farmers
heritage pork cured with water and less than 2% of the following: salt, cane sugar, maple sugar, brown sugar, spice extractives, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrate.
Humanely raised on pasture
100% antibiotic free
Instructions / Storage
- Signature Tamworth Maple Sugar Cured Bacon ships uncooked and frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Bacon may be placed in the fridge to thaw and can remain refrigerated for up to 7 days after thawing
- It may also be stored frozen for up to 8-12 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Heritage Foods ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.