Heritage Sausage Wheel Sampler
Patrick Martins founded Heritage Foods in 2001 to preserve the species of livestock that were the foundation of our food supply for 5000 years. Heritage Foods supports over fifty family farms, that the raise Heritage breeds humanely, outdoors, on pasture, and using traditional farming techniques.
For the sausage lover, this 100% Heritage breed sampler is a dream come true!
Featuring sausages from Parma Sausage Co. in Astoria, Queens who have made a commitment to creating classic sausages with Heritage Food’s meat from their small network of farms.
The secret to a great dish is to start off with great ingredients, and nothing beats our storied heritage breeds. Parma Sausage Co. has been producing the very best New York Style Sausages from an original family recipe since the 1950’s. This is truly the apex of the Italian-American art of sausage making. This is third generation greatness from a no-nonsense artisan who wears his white butcher’s smock like a coat of armor. New York has its own regional cuisine, and these Italian sausages are true classics, the genuine taste of New York City. Lightly seasoned and crafted with lean meat, they have an outstanding flavor and an incredibly snappy texture.
This package includes your choice between a 3 lb. or 6 lb. Heritage Sausage Wheel Sampler
- Humanely raised on pasture
- 100% antibiotic free
- Raised by independent family farmers
3 lb. Sampler Includes
- 1 lb. Pepper-and-Onion Sausage
- 1 lb. Lean Heritage Breakfast Sausage
- 1 lb. Sweet Italian with Cheese Sausage
6 lb. Sampler Includes
- 2 lbs. Pepper-and-Onion Sausage
- 2 lbs. Lean Heritage Breakfast Sausage
- 2 lbs. Sweet Italian with Cheese Sausage
heritage pork, water, salt, dextrose, flavorings in sheep casing
Humanely raised on pasture
100% antibiotic free
Some recipes contain cheese
Instructions / Storage
- Heritage Sausage Wheel Sampler ships uncooked and frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Sausages may be placed in the fridge to thaw and can remain refrigerated for up to 7 days after thawing
- It may also be stored frozen for up to 8-12 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Heritage Foods ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.