Benton's Boneless Extra-Aged Ham
Patrick Martins founded Heritage Foods in 2001 to preserve the species of livestock that were the foundation of our food supply for 5000 years. Heritage Foods supports over fifty family farms, that the raise Heritage breeds humanely, outdoors, on pasture, and using traditional farming techniques.
Al Benton cures his meats in an ancient smokehouse in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee, with little consideration for the modern world. Benton’s meats are renowned for being heavy on the smoke and perfect food for folks who love strong and bold flavors. Even though Benton is a legend in the South, he is still hands-on and present in all steps of the curing process. He is another famed traditionalist who is forwarding the cause of the American charcuterie renaissance by embracing heritage breed pigs.
This ham boasts a hint of smoke and deep, rich flavor. For the real meat-lover, there is nothing like a whole leg! If you have a meat slicer, this is an obvious choice, but it can also be easily sliced with a sharp knife!
This package includes an 8-10 lb. boneless, Benton’s Extra-Aged Ham
- Each ham is cured for 20-27 months
- Humanely raised on pasture
- 100% antibiotic free
- Raised by independent family farmers
Ingredients: pork, salt brown sugar, sodium nitrate
Humanely raised on pasture
100% antibiotic free
Instructions / Storage
- Benton’s Extra-Aged Ham ships cooked and frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Each ham comes with a cloth netting for easy storage in the refrigerator where it lasts up to a year.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Heritage Foods ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.