Go all out with your inner Cajun for thanksgiving this a feast of Turducken, Turkporken and honey glazed ham.
Each package serves approximately 35 people and includes:
- 1 Large Turducken with Cajun Cornbread stuffing is at least 16 lbs
- 1 Large Turporken with Cajun Cornbread stuffing is at least 14 lbs
- 1 Ham 5-7 lbs – choose from Honey Glazed or Cajun Honey Glazed
Instructions / Storage
Turduckens arrive frozen and can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months upon arrival. When ready to eat, place in a pan & thaw in the refrigerator approximately 3 days prior to cooking. Remove plastic wrap. Bake breast down at 375°F for 3 hours covered and 1 hour uncovered or to internal temperature is above 165°F.
Thawing Instructions: Turduckens take 3 days to thaw in the refrigerator or they can be thawed in a sink of cold tap water for about 8 hours.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hebert’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.