Cajun Honey Glazed Ham
This ham is a perfect mix of sweet and spicy. With it’s sweet honey glaze and a touch of cajun spice it makes a delicious ham for any occasion.
- Each Cajun Honey Glazed Ham weighs 5-7 lbs
- Serves approximately 10 people
Instructions / Storage
- Glazed Hams arrive cooked. Place the ham on a rack in a roasting pan. Add water to the bottom of the pan and cover it tightly with foil. Bake at 325 F for 18 to 20 minutes per pound until a meat thermometer registers 140 F. Uncover & increase the heat to 400 F and bake for 15 to 20 minutes longer until the glaze is burnished.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hebert’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.