This ham is a perfect mix of sweet and spicy. With it’s sweet honey glaze and a touch of cajun spice it makes a delicious ham for any occasion.
- Each Cajun Honey Glazed Ham weighs 5-7 lbs
- Serves approximately 10 people
Instructions / Storage
- Glazed Hams arrive cooked. Place the ham on a rack in a roasting pan. Add water to the bottom of the pan and cover it tightly with foil. Bake at 325 F for 18 to 20 minutes per pound until a meat thermometer registers 140 F. Uncover & increase the heat to 400 F and bake for 15 to 20 minutes longer until the glaze is burnished.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hebert’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Recommended for you
More from Louisiana
( 4.7) Hebert's Specialty Meats REVIEWS
I received the turducken last evening and it was perfect. We look forward to enjoying it on Thanksgiving!
John W. - Boulder City, NV
Everything was so yummy!!
Elizabeth Wagner - Ben Lomond, AR
Easy order and pay, quick delivery , fresh and on time. Way cheaper than a trip around the US ... Bonus: We were able to enjoy Hebert's at home. Thank you!
April Edwards - The Colony, TX
We have had the turducken before and LOVED it. Looking forward to having it again this year. Plus the ham for Christmas.
Marilyn Marlin - Dayton, OH
The turducken was so tasty! Excellent! It will always be my go-to Thanksgiving Dinner!
Gail M. - Bermuda Dunes, CA