Give your Mama a break and avoid the lines at your grocery store this holiday season with a Cajun feast from Hebert’s. Each Big Mama Box features a large turducken with cornbread and sausage stuffing, boudin and two stuffed chickens.
Each package serves 25-30 people and includes:
- 1 large turducken with your choice of stuffing
- 2 stuffed chickens with your choice of stuffing
- 2 packs boudin of your flavor choice
- 2 one pound packages dressing mix (can be mixed with either cornbread or rice to make rice dressing or cornbread dressing)
Instructions / Storage
Turduckens arrive frozen and can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months upon arrival. When ready to eat, place in a pan & thaw in the refrigerator approximately 3 days prior to cooking. Remove plastic wrap. Bake breast down at 375°F for 3 hours covered and 1 hour uncovered or to internal temperature is above 165°F.
Thawing Instructions: Turduckens take 3 days to thaw in the refrigerator or they can be thawed in a sink of cold tap water for about 8 hours.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hebert’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.