And you thought all these guys could do was stuff poultry with more poultry. Hebert’s Cajun seasoned turkey is perfect for the less poultry-enthused crowd who still want that Cajun kick at the center of their Thanksgiving feast. There’s no room for any other poultry in there—just all that glorious stuffing. Hebert’s Boudin Stuffing is packed full of that classic Cajun pork sausage stuffed with dirty rice for a unique twist on the classic turkey dinner.
- Each Cajun Turkey with Boudin Stuffing weighs 10 lbs
- Serves approximately 8-10 people
Instructions / Storage
Turkeys arrive frozen and can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months upon arrival. When ready to eat, place in a pan & thaw in the refrigerator approximately 3 days prior to cooking. Remove plastic wrap. Bake breast down at 375°F for 3 hours covered and 1 hour uncovered or to internal temperature is above 165°F.
Thawing Instructions: Turkeys take 3 days to thaw in the refrigerator or they can be thawed in a sink of cold tap water for about 8 hours.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hebert’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.