Cajun "Turken" with Andouille Cornbread Stuffing
For someone that’s looking to go a little slimmer for the holidays, Hebert’s also makes a mighty fine turken—a turkey stuffed with a chicken and loaded with smoky andouille cornbread stuffing. Serve this at your Thanksgiving table and be the master of roasted meat.
- Each Cajun Turken with Andouille Cornbread Stuffing weighs 8lbs
- Serves approximately 10 people
Instructions / Storage
Turkens arrive frozen and can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months upon arrival. When ready to eat, place in a pan & thaw in the refrigerator approximately 3 days prior to cooking. Remove plastic wrap. Bake breast down at 375°F for 3 hours covered and 1 hour uncovered or to internal temperature is above 165°F.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hebert’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.