This Frankenfowl is not just the stuff of legends. Prove your mastery over roasting meats with this deboned turkey stuffed with a boneless duck and chicken. A layer of Cajun cornbread stuffing is added between each bird and Hebert’s special seasoning is sprinkled over the top. Get a taste of turkey, duck, chicken and stuffing all in one bite!
- Each Large Turducken is at least 14-16 lbs
- Serves approximately 18-20 people
Instructions / Storage
Turduckens arrive frozen and can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months upon arrival. When ready to eat, place in a pan & thaw in the refrigerator approximately 3 days prior to cooking. Remove plastic wrap. Bake breast down at 375°F for 3 hours covered and 1 hour uncovered or to internal temperature is above 165°F.
Thawing Instructions: Turduckens take 3 days to thaw in the refrigerator or they can be thawed in a sink of cold tap water for about 8 hours.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hebert’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.