Prove your mastery over roasting meats with this deboned turkey stuffed with boneless pork and a boneless chicken. A layer of Cajun cornbread stuffing is added between each bird and Hebert’s special seasoning is sprinkled over the top. Get a taste of turkey, pork, chicken and stuffing all in one bite!
- Each Turporken weighs 4 lbs
- Serves approximately 8-10 people
Instructions / Storage
Turporkens arrive frozen and can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months upon arrival. When ready to eat, place in a pan & thaw in the refrigerator approximately 3 days prior to cooking. Remove plastic wrap. Bake breast down at 375°F for 3 hours covered and 1 hour uncovered or until the internal temperature is above 165°F.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hebert’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.