Housemade Peanut Butter Big Ass MEGA Jar
Hell’s Kitchen’s peanut butter — made in very small batches — was put on the map when Lynn Rosetto Kasper swooned over it on her NPR Splendid Table show years ago. And Roadfood.com) said it “could very well be the best peanut butter on the planet.” And of course, it’s beloved by their diners! In fact, so many folks from all over the country reorder their peanut butter on a regular basis they they finally came up with this whopping three-pound jar!
Hell’s Kitchen is one of Minneapolis’ most exciting and funky restaurants, with a live music stage, a 35 foot-long Bloody Mary bar, and some ridiculously good food. Opened by Mitch Omer, Steve Meyer, and Mitch’s wife Cynthia in May 2002, Hell’s Kitchen is today completely employee-owned. The family-friendly subterranean restaurant features locally-sourced & inspired scratchmade American comfort food that’s unfussy, unfancy, and wildly delicious, and it’s so popular that USA Today named it Minnesota’s “most booked restaurant.”
This package includes a 3 lb. jar of Housemade Peanut Butter
- This Jar includes 48 Servings
- Housemade Peanut Butter – Roasted Peanuts, Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Natural Flavorings), Honey, Brown Sugar, Peanut Oil, Kosher Salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Peanut Butter arrives ready to enjoy
- May be stored at room temperature for up to 6 months
- Hell’s Kitchen ships Wednesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.