Deliciously Quirky Sausage Bread
Yes, there really is sausage in this dense bread, but don’t be scared. This terrifically weird and absolutely beloved snack incorporates everything from an ideal breakfast — meat, walnuts, currants, organic coffee, and a dark zing of spices — all into one bite. A toasted slice spread with a thin layer of Hell’s Kitchen’s bewitching salty-sweet housemade peanut butter is positively addictive!
Hell’s Kitchen is one of Minneapolis’ most fun and funky restaurants, boasting live music, a 35 foot-long Bloody Mary bar, and some ridiculously tasty and quirky food. Opened by Mitch Omer, Steve Meyer, and Mitch’s wife Cynthia in May 2002, Hell’s Kitchen is today completely employee-owned. The family-friendly underground restaurant features locally-sourced & inspired American-style scratchmade comfort food that’s unfussy, unfancy, and wildly delicious, and it’s so popular that USA Today named it Minnesota’s “most booked restaurant.”
This package serves 12 people and includes 1 loaf of Deliciously Quirky Sausage Bread
- Loaf weighs 3 lbs. and measures 8.75″ × 4.25″ × 4.5″
- Sausage Bread – Flour, Brown Sugar, Granulated Sugar, Italian Sausage, Maple Syrup, Eggs, Coffee, Walnuts, Currants, Butter, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Spices.
Instructions / Storage
- Bread ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, freeze or refrigerate bread
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 36 hours
- Slice and toast in the toaster
- Warm up on the stove in a pan with butter
- Hell’s Kitchen ships Wednesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.