Caramel Pecan Rolls - 4 Pack
The Hell’s Kitchen Caramel-Pecan Roll, carefully developed over a decade of trial and error, is a half-pound, melt-in-your-mouth caramel cinnamon roll topped with roasted, salted pecans and a rich, housemade caramel sauce. Serve it warm!
Hell’s Kitchen is one of Minneapolis’ most exciting and funky restaurants, with a live music stage, a 35 foot-long Bloody Mary bar, and some ridiculously good food. Opened by Mitch Omer, Steve Meyer, and Mitch’s wife Cynthia in May 2002, Hell’s Kitchen is today completely employee-owned. The family-friendly subterranean restaurant features locally-sourced & inspired scratchmade American comfort food that’s unfussy, unfancy, and wildly delicious, and it’s so popular that USA Today named it Minnesota’s “most booked restaurant.”
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 4 Pecan Caramel Rolls
- Caramel Sauce (8 oz.)
- Each Roll measures 3.5"
- Pecan Caramel Rolls – Milk, Honey, Vegetable Shortening, Yeast, Egg, Salt, Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Pecans, Corn Syrup.
Instructions / Storage
- Rolls ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Rolls are best enjoyed upon arrival
- Microwave for 30 seconds (without lid) or until warm
- Replace lid and flip upside down and remove the bottom of the container – revealing the delicious caramel underneath
- Dish up onto individual plates and smother with additional caramel sauce and top with pecans
- Hell’s Kitchen ships Wednesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.