Twenty-eight years ago, Heggies’ founders were just a couple of folks who set up a pizza-making operation in their two-stall garage in a small town in Northern Minnesota. Today, their pizzas are so well loved, customers have been known to chase down delivery trucks to find out where they can get them!
Heggies Inferno® pizza features a combo of beef and pork sausage, pepperoni, mozzarella and just enough jalapeños to keep things interesting.
- This package includes 3 pizzas
- Each pizza is 12" and serves 3-4 people
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas are made fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs that may thaw fully or partially during transit
- Upon arrival, place pizzas in the freezer until ready to heat. Please serve before the best by date printed on the package.
- To serve, preheat oven to 450 degrees. Remove pizza from wrapper and place in the oven. Bake approximately 10 – 12 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Heggies Pizza ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.