Choose your own 6-pack of Heggies famous pizza. Pick from flavors like their famous Breakfast Pizza, the Beef Cheese Bacon, and the best-selling “Six Pack” – a combo created by the people working the production line making the pizzas by hand!
From humble roots in Milaca, Minnesota, comes one of the Upper Midwest’s absolute favorite thin crust pizzas. Heggies Pizza was founded in 1989 by Don and Polly Hegedus, who set up a pizza making operation in their two-stall garage in Northern Minnesota (at the time, it was rumored to be the smallest USDA-inspected facility in the country). Heggies is the pizza fan favorite in Minnesota for pizza pies like the Six Pack meat-lovers pizza.
- This package includes 6 pizzas
- Choose your flavors from the list below!
- Each pizza is 12" and serves 3-4 people
- Double Cheese – The ultimate cheese-lover’s pizza, topped with cheddar and mozzarella
- Sausage – Made with sausage and mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni – Covered from edge to edge with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese
- Sausage & Pepperoni – Featuring sausage, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese
- Sausage & Mushroom – Loaded up with sausage, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese
- Inferno – A combo of sausage, pepperoni, mozzarella and just enough jalapeños to keep things interesting
- Beef, Cheese & Bacon – A hearty pizza made with bacon, beef, cheddar and mozzarella
- Deluxe Combo – Made with sausage, pepperoni, onions, mushrooms and the freshest sliced-and-diced green peppers. Topped with plenty of mozzarella cheese
- Six Pack – Made with 4 meats and 2 cheeses. Loaded with sausage, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, bacon, cheddar and mozzarella
- Breakfast – Made with country sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, green onions, cheddar, mozzarella and country gravy
- Chicken Alfredo – Made with garlic chicken, creamy alfredo sauce and mozzarella cheese on a thick, seasoned, hand-stretched crust
- El Jefe – The boss of Mexican pizzas. Mozzarella and cheddar cheese, Mexican-spiced tomato sauce, chorizo, diced jalapenos, black olives, and green onions
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas are made fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs that may thaw fully or partially during transit
- Upon arrival, place pizzas in the freezer until ready to heat. Please serve before the best by date printed on the package.
- For Breakfast Pizza
To serve, preheat oven to 450 degrees. Remove pizza from wrapper and place in the preheated oven on rack. Bake to 160 degrees, approximately 14-16 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- For Double Cheese, Beef Cheese Bacon, Inferno, Pepperoni, Sausage, Sausage & Pepperoni, Sausage & Mushroom
To serve, preheat oven to 450 degrees. Remove pizza from wrapper and place in the oven. Bake approximately 10 – 12 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- For Chicken Alfredo
To serve, do not preheat oven. Set to 450 degrees. Remove pizza from wrapper and place in the cold oven. Bake approximately 12 – 15 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- For Deluxe Combo, El Jefe, Six Pack
To serve, preheat oven to 450 degrees. Remove pizza from wrapper and place in the preheated oven. Bake approximately 12 – 15 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Heggies Pizza ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.