A fresh button mushroom, loaded with seafood stuffing and cooked. The smell is tantalizing!
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 20 Stuffed Mushrooms
shrimp, crab meat, bread crumbs, (unbleached enriched wheat flour (flour malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin), water, high fructose corn syrup, yeast, contains 2% or less of each of the following, wheat gluten, vegeatable oil (soybean or canola oil) salt, dough conditioners (sodium stearoyl lactylate, calcium stearoyl, 2 lactylate, monoglycerides, calcium iodate, calcium peroxide), soyflour, calcium sulfate, calcium proprionate (to retard spoilage), monocalcium phosphate yeast food (ammonium sulfate) eggs, onions, margarine, (liquid and partially hydrogenated soybean oil, water, salt, whey, soybean lecithin) vegetable mono and diglycerides, sodium benzoate, as a preservative, color with beta carotene, artificially flavored , vitamin A palmitate added) salt, cayenne pepper, granulated garlic, green onion.
Instructions / Storage
- Stuffed Mushrooms ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place all items in the freezer or fridge (if you plan to enjoy sooner rather than later)
- May be kept in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Remove from package
- Cook for 20 minutes
- Hebert’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.