The ultimate kebab dream! This sampler kebab kit includes a variety of kebab skewers ranging from chicken, to beef, to bacon-wrapped chicken – doesn’t get much better than that!
Hebert’s (pronounced “A-Bears”) has been making stuffed deboned chickens and turduckens since setting up shop in Maurice, Louisiana, in 1984. Hebert’s also makes legendary Cajun classics like crawfish pie, shrimp étouffée, gumbo, boudin, stuffed catfish, red beans, and crawfish pie, all based on old family recipes and made with the highest-quality Louisiana ingredients. If you’re looking for a true taste of Cajun Country, look no further than Hebert’s.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 2 skewers Chicken Diablo Kebabs (5 pieces per skewer, 10 pieces total) – Steak sauce marinated chicken breast stuffed with cream cheese and jalapeno slivers then wrapped in bacon.
- 2 skewers Chicken Wraps (4 pieces per skewer, 8 pieces total) – Mustard sauce marinated chicken thigh stuffed with cream cheese and jalapeno slivers then wrapped in bacon.
- 2 skewers Chicken Kebabs (5 pieces per skewer, 10 pieces total) – Marinated chicken breast, yellow onions, green bell peppers, mustard and seasonings.
- 2 skewers Beef Kebabs (5 pieces per skewer, 10 pieces total) – Marinated beef, yellow onions, green bellpeppers, mustard and seasonings.
- Chicken Diablo Kabobs – Chicken Breast, Cream Cheese, Jalapeno, Bacon, Soy Sauce, Corn Syrup, MSG, Seasonings.
- Beef Kabob – Marinated Beef, Yellow Onions, Green Bell Peppers, Mustard, Seasonings.
- Chicken Wraps – Chicken Thigh, Cream Cheese, Jalapeno, Bacon, Mustard, Seasonings.
- Chicken Kabob – Marinated Chicken Breast, Yellow Onions, Green Bell Peppers, Mustard, Seasonings.
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship frozen with dry ice, may dissipate during transit.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, place all items in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Items last up to 5 days in the refrigerator or up to 12 months in the freezer.
- Thaw items overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to 375°F.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook for 45 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Hebert’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.