Ribeye steak, in sausage form — it doesn’t get much better than that.
Hebert’s (pronounced “A-Bears”) has been making stuffed deboned chickens and turduckens since setting up shop in Maurice, Louisiana, in 1984. Hebert’s also makes legendary Cajun classics like crawfish pie, shrimp étouffée, gumbo, boudin, stuffed catfish, red beans, and crawfish pie, all based on old family recipes and made with the highest-quality Louisiana ingredients. If you’re looking for a true taste of Cajun Country, look no further than Hebert’s.
This package serves 4 people and includes your choice of 2 lbs. or 4 lbs. of Fresh Ribeye Sausage
- 3 Links per 2 lb. of Fresh Ribeye Sausage
beef, green onions, seasonings, pork.
Instructions / Storage
- Sausages ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place all items in the freezer or fridge (if you plan to enjoy sooner rather than later)
- Thaw overnight in fridge
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Cook for 15 minutes then flip and cook for an additional 15 minutes
- Hebert’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.