Mini Honey Caramel Macadamia Nut Tarts - 12 Pack
The mini version of the original Honey Caramel Mac Nut Tart! A buttery shortbread cookie tart cradling luscious creamy honey caramel (a secret family recipe made with local Hawaiian honey) and loaded with fresh macadamia nuts from the family Macnut Grove Farm. This Mac Nut Tart is the perfect marriage of nut and nectar. A fusion of the finest Hawaiian ingredients with classical French pastry technique. This is great on its own or served with fresh whipped cream on the side.
The woman behind the Hawaii Tart Company is Martha Brahm—a graduated from the prestigious Culinary Institute of America in 1976 (when few women attended), she later moved to Hawaii where she developed the Honey Caramel Macadamia Nut Tart that became widely popular across the Big Island. In 2014, Martha and her partner brought the deserted, overgrown MacNut Grove Farm back into production so she can share the fruits of Hawaii’s tropical paradise with people like you!
- This package includes 12 Mini Macadamia Nut Tarts
- Each Macadamia Nut Tart is 4.5" and serves 3 people
- Tarts arrive in a bakery box with ribbon
Butter, macadamia nuts, flour, white sugar, brown sugar, honey, heavy whipping cream, eggs, vanilla
Contains – Eggs, milk and tree nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Tarts are made fresh, vacuum sealed and arrives ready to enjoy
- Tarts are shelf-stable and can be stored at room temperature (under 80 degrees) for up to 6 months in its original packaging. Once opened, it can be kept at room temperature for up to 2 weeks
- This item can also be stored in the freezer for 1 year. To serve from frozen, allow tart to thaw to room temperature before cutting
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hawaii Tart Company ships Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.