Oats toasted with Hawaiian honey, and cinnamon them mixed with Macadamia Nuts, Raisin and Coconut, made fresh every week!
The woman behind the Hawaii Tart Company is Martha Brahm—a graduated from the prestigious Culinary Institute of America in 1976 (when few women attended), she later moved to Hawaii where she developed the Honey Caramel Macadamia Nut Tart that became widely popular across the Big Island. In 2014, Martha and her partner brought the deserted, overgrown MacNut Grove Farm back into production so she can share the fruits of Hawaii’s tropical paradise with people like you!
- This package includes 2 bags of Macadamia Nut Granola
- Each bag is 14 oz. and serves 6
- Choose to add additional granola to your order
Oats, Macadamia Nuts, Olive Oil, Hawaiian Honey, Coconut, Raisins, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Vanilla
Instructions / Storage
- Granola is made fresh, vacuum sealed and arrives ready to enjoy
- This item is shelf-stable and can be stored at room temperature in its original packaging for 3-6 months
- Enjoy straight out of the bag, or serve with milk or yoghurt and fresh fruit
- Hawaii Tart Company ships Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.