Hawaii Tart Company ships its famous macadamia nut granola nationwide on Goldbelly! Made fresh every week, oats are toasted with Hawaiian honey, and cinnamon and mixed with macadamia nuts, raisins, and coconut.
In 2014, Chef Martha Brahm and her partner bought the deserted, overgrown MacNut Grove Farm in South Kona, Hawaii, and brought it back to production, planting lilikoi (passion fruit), papaya, coffee, and spices, and nurturing the existing macadamia nut trees. Brahm graduated from the prestigious Culinary Institute of America in 1976 (when few women attended), and she now applies her classical culinary training to the fabulous ingredients of the islands, fusing the finest Hawaiian ingredients with classical French pastry technique.
This package serves 6 people and includes 2 bags of Macadamia Nut Granola
- Each bag is 14 oz.
- Choose to add additional granola to your order
Oats, Macadamia Nuts, Olive Oil, Hawaiian Honey, Coconut, Raisins, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Vanilla
Instructions / Storage
- Granola is made fresh, vacuum sealed and arrives ready to enjoy
- This item is shelf-stable and can be stored at room temperature in its original packaging for 3-6 months
- Enjoy straight out of the bag, or serve with milk or yoghurt and fresh fruit
- Hawaii Tart Company ships Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.