Hartley’s Original Pork Pies uses antique English equipment and a recipe for pork pies that is so confidential it was never written down. This secret recipe is the real deal – inherited from English immigrant, Thomas Hartley, who came to the area in 1900.
Now you can try these amazing pies yourself!
This package includes 5 Large English Meat Pies, 9" each
- Each pie serves 3-4 people and arrives unbaked
- 1 large Pork Pie
- 1 large Meat Pie
- 1 large Chicken Pie
- 1 large Buffalo Chicken Pie
- 1 large Chourico Pie
- 2 bottles Pork Gravy, 8 oz. each
- 1 bottle Chicken Gravy, 8 oz. each
All pies contain pork products
Allergens: Eggs, Pork, Dairy, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship unbaked and frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Place in the freezer immediately upon arrival, may be kept frozen for 6-12 months
- Cook from frozen
- Place pie on cookie sheet and cover it lightly with tin foil
- Bake at 400F for 30 min covered
- Bake for another 30 min uncovered
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hartley’s Original Pork Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via Overnight Shipping will incur a $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.