Now you can try Hartley’s Original Pork Pies’ amazing pies yourself!
At Hartley’s Original Pork Pies in Fall River, Massachusetts, tradition is serious business. Hartley’s uses antique English equipment and a recipe for pork pies that is so confidential it was never written down. This closely guarded English pork pie recipe is the real deal — inherited from English immigrant Thomas Hartley, who came to the area in 1900. The shop has a signed affidavit that Hartley’s has the authentic original recipe and thrives on the foolproof logic that you should do one thing and do it right.
This package includes 5 Large English Meat Pies, 9" each
- Each pie serves 3-4 people and arrives unbaked
- 1 large Pork Pie
- 1 large Meat Pie
- 1 large Chicken Pie
- 1 large Buffalo Chicken Pie
- 1 large Chourico Pie
- 2 bottles Pork Gravy, 8 oz. each
- 1 bottle Chicken Gravy, 8 oz. each
All pies contain pork products
Allergens: Eggs, Pork, Dairy, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship unbaked and frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Place in the freezer immediately upon arrival, may be kept frozen for 6-12 months
- Cook from frozen
- Place pie on cookie sheet and cover it lightly with tin foil
- Bake at 400F for 30 min covered
- Bake for another 30 min uncovered
- Hartley’s Original Pork Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via Overnight Shipping will incur a $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.