Hartley’s Original Pork Pies uses antique English equipment and a recipe for pork pies that is so confidential it was never written down. This secret recipe is the real deal – inherited from English immigrant, Thomas Hartley, who came to the area in 1900.
Now you can try these amazing pies yourself!
This package includes 12 Single English Meat Pies, 3.25" each
- Each pie serves 1 person and arrives baked and ready to reheat
- 1 bottle Pork Gravy, 8 oz.
- 1 bottle Chicken Gravy, 8 oz.
- 3 Pork
- 3 Chourico
- 3 Chicken
- 3 Buffalo Chicken
All pies contain pork products
Allergens: Eggs, Pork, Dairy, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Small Pies ship baked, but still must be reheated
- Place in the freezer immediately upon arrival, may be kept frozen for 6-12 months
- Cook from frozen
- Place pies on cookie sheet and cover them lightly with tin foil
- Bake at 400F for 45 min
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hartley’s Original Pork Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via Overnight Shipping will incur a $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.