Hartley’s Original Pork Pies uses antique English equipment and a recipe for pork pies that is so confidential it was never written down. This secret recipe is the real deal – inherited from English immigrant, Thomas Hartley, who came to the area in 1900.
Now you can try these amazing pies yourself!
This package includes 12 Chourico Meat Pies, 3.25" each
- Each pie serves 1 person and arrives baked and ready to reheat
All pies contain pork products
Allergens: Eggs, Pork, Dairy, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Small Pies ship baked, but still must be reheated
- Place in the freezer immediately upon arrival, may be kept frozen for 6-12 months
- Cook from frozen
- Place pies on cookie sheet and cover them lightly with tin foil
- Bake at 400F for 45 min
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Hartley’s Original Pork Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via Overnight Shipping will incur a $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.