Now you can try these Hartley’s Original Pork Pies’ amazing pies yourself!
At Hartley’s Original Pork Pies in Fall River, Massachusetts, tradition is serious business, very serious. They use antique English equipment and a recipe for pork pies that is so confidential it was never written down. This secret English pork pie recipe is the real deal — inherited from an English immigrant, Thomas Hartley, who came to the area in 1900. The shop has a signed affidavit that they have the authentic original recipe and thrives on the foolproof logic that you should do one thing and do it right.
This package includes 12 Chicken Pies, 3.25" each
- Each pie serves 1 person and arrives baked and ready to reheat
- 2 bottles Chicken Gravy, 8 oz. each
All pies contain pork products
Allergens: Eggs, Pork, Dairy, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Small Pies ship baked, but still must be reheated
- Place in the freezer immediately upon arrival, may be kept frozen for 6-12 months
- Cook from frozen
- Place pies on cookie sheet and cover them lightly with tin foil
- Bake at 400F for 45 min
- Hartley’s Original Pork Pies ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via Overnight Shipping will incur a $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.