This sampler pack is the ultimate assortment of Harris Crab House’s most legendary offerings: Oyster Imperial, Traditional Crab Cakes, Jumbo Lump Golden Crab Cakes, Jumbo Crab Imperial, and Stuffed Soft Shell Crab Imperial!
Harris Seafood Company’s old processing house opened its doors in 1941 on the Kent Narrows Waterway in the Chesapeake Bay, and it’s been an Eastern Shore tradition ever since. Harris Crab House is the only remaining oyster house operating year-round in Maryland, and it’s run by the fifth-generation Harris family. They buy their seafood from about 350 local watermen and employ about 140 locals, and are committed to bringing the very best Maryland seafood straight from the dock to your door.
This package serves 8 people and includes:
- 12 Oyster Imperial (each 3.3 oz.)
- 2 Traditional Crab Cakes (each 4 oz.)
- 2 Jumbo Lump Golden Crab Cakes (each 5 oz.)
- 2 Jumbo Crab Imperial (each 4 oz.)
- 2 Stuffed Crab Imperial (each 6 oz.)
- Traditional Crab Cakes – Wild-caught Blue Crab Meat, Eggs, Mayonnaise, Seasonings, Bread Crumbs
- Jumbo Lump Golden Crab Cakes – Wild-caught Blue Crab Meat, Eggs, Mayonnaise, Seasonings, Ritz Cracker Crumbs
- Stuffed Soft Shell Crabs – Wild-caught Blue Crab Meat, Eggs, Mayonnaise, Seasonings, Lemon
- Jumbo Crab Imperial – Wild-caught Blue Crab Meat, Eggs, Mayonnaise, Seasonings, Lemon
- Oyster Imperial – Oysters, Wild-caught Blue Crab Meat, Eggs, Mayonnaise, Seasonings, Lemon
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship fresh with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove from package and refrigerate
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 3 days
- Freezing is not recommended
Jumbo Lump Golden Crab Cakes
- 1. Preheat Oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. Carefully remove golden cakes from cups
- 3. Place crab cakes on a greased cooking sheet
- 4. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown
- 5. Carefully turn cakes over and cook for 5 minutes more
- 6. Handle golden cakes very carefully during cooking process so they will not leak the lemon butter inside
Crab Cakes: Broiling Instructions:
- 1. Preheat Oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. Carefully remove crab cakes from the packaging
- 3. Place crab cakes on a greased cooking sheet and drizzle with melted butter
- 4. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown
- 5. Flip cake and bake for 5 minutes or until golden brown
- 6. Serve with tartar sauce, cocktail sauce, and lemon wedges
Crab Cakes: Frying Instructions:
- 1. In a large saute pan, heat oil.
- 2. Lay crab cakes gently—3 to 4 at a time— and pan-fry 4 minutes on each side or until lightly golden
Stuffed Soft Shell Crabs
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 2. Carefully remove soft crabs, crab seasoning, butter packets, and remoulade sauce from the package
- 3. Place each crab on a greased baking sheet
- 4. Top crabs with the provided seasoning and drizzle with butter (season to taste as too much seasoning can be salty)
- 5. Bake for 20 minutes or until crab begins to brown
- 6. Remove the baking sheet and top crabs with remoulade sauce
- 7. Place the baking sheet back in the oven and let bake for 5 to 10 more minutes or until sauce begins to brown and the crabs have an internal temp. of 145 degrees and serve
Jumbo Crab Imperial
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. Carefully remove crab imperial shells from the package
- 3. Place crab imperial shells on a cooking sheet
- 4. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until browned
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. Remove oysters from package
- 3. Place the oysters onto a baking sheet
- 4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crab imperial has browned
- Harris Crab House ships Monday-Thursay of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.